Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nymbler

If you are pregnant and you are struggling with coming up with the perfect name for your new one on the way, you have to check out Nymbler. Basically you type in a name that you like and it comes back with names it thinks you will love. I typed in the name Lily. This was my grandmother's name and I really liked it although my husband was not to fond of it. Needless to say we chose another name for our daughter, Maddie. In reality, the name Lily would have been way to gentle of a name for our head-strong little girl. Anyway, back to Nymbler. From the name Lily it came back with names like Stella, Ava, Olivia, Grace, Sadie and so on. Many of the names I really liked and probably would not have thought of on my own. You can specify if you want girl or boy names or both. It is a great tool and I recommend it highly over baby name books because it is so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment